Tuesday, February 18, 2020

ATSM #377 Make Your Mark

The new theme for Addicted to Stamps & More is ~ Make Your Mark.  I hope you'll join us!  My first thought was to doodle, but I think a 5 year old could do better!!  LOL  So I decided to go with adding splatters to my card.    I've been playing with stamps that didn't get used last year.  It's easy for me to just grab the same ones over & over again.  I had big plans for this set when I bought it & then outdoor season came & we were traveling a lot, so it got put on the back burner.  We've had 2 days of 70* + weather & I'm soooo ready for spring.  I'm ready to bring out every flower stamp I have & ink it up!  LOL

Stamps: Botanical Love Butterfly Reflections, sentiment by Verve
c/s: white, black
copics, acrylic paint, water brush

Until next time!
~Misti

1 comment:

Bunny said...

Lovely card. I really enjoy flower stamps, too. I need to break mine out and start using them. [Bunny]