Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Cardz 4 Galz 135 Cute Christmas

 


It's time for a new theme challenge at Cardz 4 Galz ~ Cute Christmas!  It's hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that it's almost time to be mailing out Christmas card!   I have done a much better job this year at working on them ahead of time.  I'm hoping I'm not making Christmas cards for several more weeks.  How about you?  Do you send out very many cards?  Are you finished with yours?   I hope you'll join us for this challenge.


Stamps: Candy Cane Dreams House Mouse Stampendous

Copics


Until next time!

~Misti


2 comments:

Bunny said...

I love this House Mouse image. It's so cute. Lovely traditional colors and background paper.

I am finished making my cards. Although I keep making them. I love making Christmas cards. [Bunny]

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Misti :-) the image is adorable and I love the spotty paper and colours, very cute :-)

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x