Monday, May 30, 2022

Midway Reminder HMFMC #366 Anything Goes or Recycle

 

There are still a few days left to join us for the current House Mouse & Friends Mondy Challenge.  


Back before I joined the HM DT, I won a blog prize one week that Bunny hosted.  She sent me this image & told me that I could use it.  I have held on to it for several moves, even across state lines!  LOL  It brings a smile to my face every time I see it.  Her coloring is gorgeous!  I decided this week was the time to get it put on a card.  


 Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg


Generously Sponsored  by,

We are thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site!


Many thanks to our generous Sponsor for their continued support.  

The DT will also be giving away this gorgeous

No comments: