Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Gift Card Holder

We had a wonderful warm day today! God gave me my wish for spring, even if it was only for 1 day!!! It was fabulous!!! Tomorrow is another story. *sigh* We actually have snow in the forecast. Yep, Oklahoma weather is crazy... 70 degrees one day, snow the next. I'm still hoping that we miss the snow... we'll see!

My oldest son was sick today. It was a bummer that he missed out on being able to be outside on this fine day. He told me tonight that he really didn't want to feel this bad ever again. Poor guy! I told him that he really didn't have to share his germs with everyone. We don't have to be anywhere until Saturday, so maybe everyone will be well enough to travel.

I made this gift card holder for my college age niece. I thought she would appreciate the colors.

Stamp: Winter Schminter Whipper Snapper
C/S: Hibuscus Burst, Ocean Tides PTI
DP: Jolly by Golly by Cosmo Cricket
circle nestabilities, copics

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti

No comments: