Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Not a Card

One of the gals that I chat with posted this yesterday. It got me thinking. I had a 9 cube organizer that wasn't be used to the best of it's potential, so I re-arranged, decluttered, dusted & moved this up into my homeschool/stamping/dining room.

Now, I just need to use part of the ribbon in the shoe boxes so I can condense them. I have a few other things that I can put on those shelves. Or I may buy 3 more white organizer cubes from Michaels & put those under this unit. But, that decision will have to wait for another day.

Until tomorrow!

Misti

1 comment:

Tami Grandi said...

I didn't realize when we were chatting that that was ALL ribbon! :) Part of me wishes I had bought the 9 one for the space but I'm hoping my 6 will force me to consolidate!