Tuesday, December 1, 2009

SSShhhhhh!!!!!!

This is a double challenge card. The Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge for this week was to create a card with a package on it. The border punch at the bottom was for this week's Crazy4Challenges Punch Happy Challenge.



Both of my son's have birthdays in the next 10 days. Their birthdays are 2 days apart. My oldest son LOVES turtles. I had this stamp & others on my stamp table Monday & he saw it. He immediately grinned & said, "You are making my card!" I tried to shrug it off & ask why he thought that. He rolled his eyes at me... my son would never roll his eyes at me, he gets that from his dad's side of the family! *wink* Anyway, he said that he knew that it was for him because it was a turtle. I've been sneaking around trying to get this finished & every time I turn around he's there. I had to take my copics into the bathroom to color it. Maybe I can keep this a secret until his birthday... maybe!

Stamps: Taters Whipper Snapper, Sentiment Hero Arts
C/S: Certainly Celery, Basic Black, Certainly Celery dp
Scallop Border punch, scallop circle punch, Copics

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti

8 comments:

theneon said...

Yer so busted! Your son is a smart one! This is a delightful card.

Anonymous said...

Misty you are too funny! My husband walked in while I was making his BD card. Next time I will keep the bathroom tip in mind. :0)

Anonymous said...

For got to say thanks for sharing your creation with us at SSCC this week. BTW the card is too cute and you already know that he loves it. ;)

Kristine said...

Awww, sooo CUTE!! :) Love this adorable turtle with pressie and so would my daughter (she LOVES turtles!) :)

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges!! :) It's really great having you each week Misty!!

Kristine said...

LOL - that's funny! I have the SAME problem with MY kiddos! Have to be very sneaky while making it! LOL

Janice M said...

LOL!! Too funny Misti! Cute card, he'll Love it!

Laurie said...

Oh, this is just too cute! What a great card. Thanks for sharing at SSCC this week.

Kathy W. said...

This is too cute. I love turtles too. Thanks for playing with us at SSCC.