Thursday, July 30, 2009

Another Cherry Card

I made this card for the Potluck Friday challenge on Stamptv. It was to create something with food on it. After seeing the cards made with Gina K.'s new green color last night, I decided to pull out my Kiwi Kiss. (I guess I don't have to hoard it any more! ;) )
I added crystal effects to the cherries. I know I had another cherry card just the other day, but this one has a different feel, even though I used the red check dp with it.

Stamps: Summer Harvest by Gina K.

Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black Real Red, white

The ribbon is olive ribbon from Pink Hedgehog
Black brads & rectangle nestabilites, colored in with copics

A card a day, keeps the mojo flowin'.... until tomorrow!

Misti

3 comments:

mollymoo951 said...

This is really nice! Love the colors and the layout! Neat idea to put Cyrstal Effects on the cherries!

Donna Baker said...

what a cheerful card! makes me want some cherries...

Lee said...

Saaaaweeeet!!