Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lenten Rose

I thought as things started slowing down with archery, life in general would slow down.... hahahaha... what was I thinkin'??!!! I finally, got a card stamped tonight.

It took me a little longer to put this together, because I found out my new blog header for my recipe blog was finished. It is beyond my expectations!!!!! Wanna see it? http://mistisrecipebox.blogspot.com/ My grandma had a white granitewear bowl with a red rim. She used it as her garbage bowl when she cooked. That thing was used every day & looked it too. Since I didn't get the bowl, I asked Jaimee if she would use it as an inspiration piece. I am over the moon pleased with how it turned out!!! If you ever need blog work done, I highly recommend Annie. Her email address is: anniejdesigns@gmail.com


A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

3 comments:

Lee said...

That card is STUNNING!!!! And your recipe blog is wonderful! ;)

Janice M said...

Very pretty Misti!! I might have to try out some of those recipes too!

Melissa said...

This is so pretty! I checked out your recipe blog too and I think I'll be going back for more visits! YUM! :)