Monday, April 25, 2011

Whew!

I started this card on Friday & finally got it finished. It has been a crazy few days, but I had on my list for today to clear off my desk... so I just *had* to finish this! *grin*

Stamps: Elzybells
C/s: Black, white
DP: My Mind's Eye
black pearls, copics, Stickles, Seeing Spots Cuttlebug folder

Challenges:
Forgotten Stamp Friday ~ stamp not used in 6 months
Paper Sundaes ~ Yellow, Pearls, Sparkle
Craft Challenge ~ Flowers

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Aww, what a cute Elzy image! Yet another lovely sketch too!

Janice M said...

Cute!! Love this little guy. I didn't use him this year oh well there's always next year!

carol said...

ooh so sweet!! thanks for playing along with CRAFT x carol

Alica said...

So sweet!
Love the embossing folder you used!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Hugs,
Alica ;)