Friday, August 31, 2012

RAC12 August



A group of us, decided to put together a monthly club where the hostess would send the same supplies to each person & we would be able to see how creative everyone was with the kit.

I got 2 cards made with the supplies that Peggysue sent.  I have enough leftovers to make several other cards...  now I just need to get it done, so I'll be patting myself on the back come December!!!  LOL!!!  Check out the other participants:

Kelli
Lee
Lydia 
Meredith
August hostess, Peggy Sue

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti



3 comments:

Crafty Math Chick said...

These are lovely Misti! I especially like all the dots you incorporated into your green nutcracker card - VERY pretty!!
~Meredith

Unknown said...

That white snowflake card is so classy, I never would have thought to put it in the middle, and the panel behind sets it off so well. Great nutcracker card too!

Lee said...

Wow!!! I ADORE that snowflake design....classy and elegant!!!! No glitter??? ;)