Thursday, January 7, 2016

Stamping Smiles Designs Tic Tac Toe Challenge #1

                                 



I have several challenges that I have mulling around in my mind, but as far as challenges go, the more the merrier, right??!!!  When Tricia mentioned that she had come across a new challenge, I peeked over there & BOOM! inspiration hit!!!  I went straight down the middle... sparkles... yes, you have to look close, but I used red stickles on the heart on the top penguin... (hey, it didn't say how MUCH sparkles!  *wink*) ... embossing... my fav embossing folder... new... my brand new, delivered just today stamps from Unity.   There are still 8 days to play... come on, you know you wanna!!!  *grin*

Stamps: Penguin Pals  Unity
c/s: white, black
red twine, red stickles, Seeing Spots ef

Until next time!
~Misti

4 comments:

Tricia T said...

Oooo - great card!! I need to play along with this today!

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I Love the fun penguins and your clean design. Thanks for playing with us at Stamping Smiles Designs Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!!

Nora Noll
Stamping Smiles Designs
Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge
Design Team Member

Tracie Pond said...

Hello Misti,

Happy you joined the first Stamping Smiles Designs, Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge. I see the sparkle on the cute lil penguin. Who doesn't like dots! Great job =)

Tracie Pond
Stamping Smiles Designs
Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge
#ssdtictactoechallenge
Design Team Member

D- said...

Awww what a sweet card. love the penguins and your embossing. Thanks for sharing. And thanks for the challenge info. I too can always use a new one to play along with.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot