Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!!!




Happy Thanksgiving!!!  I hope today was a good day for you.  We had a low key day at home.  Kevin announced tonight that it was ok to listen to Christmas music.  My boys said he sounded like my dad!  LOL  Of course, my mom has been watching Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel for a month.   I reminded them growing up our tree went up Dec. 1.  I think I'm ready to start getting in full Christmas mode with my cards.

Stamps: Olive & Oak Power Poppy
c/s: white, brown
copics, twine

Until next time!
~Misti

2 comments:

Tricia T said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Misti!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Misti, I love this CAS card with the oak leaves and acorns. It's beautifully colored and a great card to celebrate Thanksgiving. I'm with you all...ready to put on the Christmas music...now! Hehe! Hugs, sweet friend!