Wednesday, November 16, 2016

HMFMC#230 Color Challenge


The current House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge is a color challenge....  Purple, Turquoise & 1 neutral.  I chose gray as my neutral.  I haven't inked up this stamp in awhile so I thought it was a good time to bring it out & get it inky.  Our temps are still in the mid 80*'s, but we are supposed to get a "cold" front over the next few days.  Since I'm such a whimp when it comes to cool weather, I'm going to feel like getting cozy with some warm clothes!  LOL

Stamps: Knit Gift House Mouse
c/s; Plum Pudding, gray, white
copics,

Until next time!
~Misti

5 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

Beautifully coloured Misti...I so love this image...fabulous card!! Thank you for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge...good luck!
Take care,
Beth

Bunny said...

Hey, Misti. This is such a cute card. I love this image. I haven't seen it before but I am new to the House Mouse scene and I'm enjoying looking at their different images. I'm am going to be entering a card into the color challenge also.

I think we all have a different version of purple and turquoise. Thank goodness!

Anyway, cute card and I just wanted to let you know.

Christine said...

Hi Misti love this super sweet image..great design & fab take on the colour chall theme.

Thanks for sharing with us @ House Mouse & friends Mon. chall this time..

smiles Christine DT xx

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks so much for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

I love this darling image...I can almost hear their conversation about how toasty he feels in his new outfit! Super cute!

♥ Sue Kment

Sue said...

How adorable. Love this stamp, and love how you colored it up too. Nice entry for the color challenge, Misti. Thanks for joining us and sharing your card at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue