Saturday, November 7, 2009

Etsy Inspired Rose

The Etsy Inspired shop this week is Jared in Kansas. The pictures are gorgeous. This is the one I choose: Pink Rain
I used it for my color inspiration. This card did not end up like I had planned. Not at all! LOL! I know I say that alot! I had a different layout in mind & it just didn't come together like I thought. I did pop the rose up using dimensionals.

Stamp: I love Roses Flourishes
C/S: Pretty in Pink, white
DP: Basic Grey
Circle Nestabilities, pearls, copics, ribbon

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti

2 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

This is so soft and lovely! I love the flower and the layout! Thanks for playing the EtsyInspired challenge again this week! It means a lot to me!

de said...

SO pretty! Perfect for the challenge!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!