Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sisters In Christ Challenge #11

This is the last card from me until Monday, I promise!

When I first saw this challenge last Sunday, as I was reading it my cousin's name came to mind. She has had a rough time recently & I just thought of her. Every time I sat down to make this card, I had more interruptions it was crazy!
This week's Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge was to create something to show someone that when times are tough, Christ isn't unseen. Since the new challenge will be posted in just a few hours, I decided I just had to sit down & make this card. My phone rarely rings on Saturday & during the card process, I received 9 phone calls. I finally had to turn the ringer off. It was just crazy!!

My cousin hasn't said much, but I know that she's had a lot going on. She just moved into a new place, in a new city. I pray this card brings her some encouragement.

Stamp: Our Daily Bread Scripture Collection 2
Ink: Berry Sorbet
C/S: Berry Sorbet, white
DP: Berry Sorbet
Ribbon-- Berry Sorbet, Rectangle nestabilities

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... I won't post again until Monday!

Misti

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for entering your card with us at SSCC. Your card is a sweet CAS and the receiver will love getting it.

Laurie said...

What a wonderful verse to remind someone that the Lord is trustworthy! Thanks for joining us at SSCC this week.