Thursday, November 5, 2009

Stamptv Sketch Challenge

Isn't this sketch fabulous! I really liked it. This is for the sketch challenge on stamptv.

Stamps: A Year of Flowers
C/S: Real Red, Basic Black, white
Black ribbon, circle nestabilities, copics
Swirls Cuttlebug

My stamping time has been limited this past week. My sweet hubby decided we needed to get some exercise. Over the last week we have hiked 32+ miles. We have found a really good trail for us to use, it has a huge incline, lots of steps, & is just over 5 1/4 miles. Yesterday, we ran part of the trail!!! My youngest son has made the biggest improvement, he's almost 6 & at the beginning of last week, he was asking if we could turn around. Yesterday, he ran and ran and ran. We had to tell him to slow down! I hope to catch up on my stamping this weekend!!


A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti

No comments: