Thursday, November 12, 2009

Potluck Friday

This week's Potluck Friday challenge on stamptv was to create a card using only a sentiment as the background. I thought about this all week. It was definitely a challenge for me!

The next 2 pictures are pictures of my boys. They were helping me with my Christmas cards. They are doing all of the Cuttlebug stuff... not only the embossing folders, but the nestabilities. They loved helping!!! Yesterday was nice enough to have the back door open & my oldest even had his shirt off!!!

My oldest was dancing to Skillet's "Monster" song tonight & ended up smacking his nose against the floor. Yep, it's broken!!! This is the 2nd time that he's broken his nose. I get the wonderful job of "putting" it back in place!!! My hubby thinks it's funny... I don't do vomit, but I can put a nose back in place!!!

Stamps: A Year of Flowers, Vintage Borders
Ink: Scarlet Jewel PTI
C/S: Scarlet Jewel, Ivory
Ribbon-- Scarlet Jewel
nestabilities, copics, scallop border punch

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti

2 comments:

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Misti - your boys are adorable and it's wonderful they enjoy helping you (my 10 year old does as well). I hope your son is doing well with his nose and I am so glad to hear that I am not the other mother who has a hard time with vomit but can deal with anything else that comes along :)

Have a great weekend

Paula Laird said...

great cards!!! and huge props, i don't think i could put a nose back in place!!!