Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch 61

I'm finally getting around to getting a card made for this week's Card Patterns Sketch 61 -- I am so behind on challenges. I guess that's good... I have plenty to choose from! LOL!

This week's sketch was pretty CAS. I used the Daisy from Eclectic Summer. It will be used for one of the many May birthday cards I need to send out.

Stamps: Eclectic Summer Gina K.
c/s: Lemon Drop, black, white
copics, black saddle stitch ribbon, circle nestabilities, black pearls, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti

5 comments:

cornata said...

Very beautiful сard!!!

Michelle Gotoh Bertuzzi said...

Oooh, love how the yellow stood out with the black base. Great card!

whoistracy said...

This is beautiful Misti! Love the yellow & black combo and the embossed background.

Janice M said...

Great card Misti! Love this daisy! ;)

dstandard said...

Fabulous - love the embossing! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!