Monday, April 19, 2010

More Geraniums

I had to make a post office run today & on our way home, we noticed a new place open for business in our tiny little town. It's a nursery, the flower kind!!! :) We had to stop today & ended up bringing home a few more flowers. My hubby just smiled at my haul!!! :) He had already seen the new seeds that I planted today... I had ordered some seeds on ebay & part of them arrived today. We are going to have flowers everywhere!!! :D :D

I tried to sponge around this image & it was a little splotchy. It does show up better in real life, I have the hardest time getting the sponging to show up in my photos. (I am going to retake the picture tomorrow morning in the natural light.)

Stamps: From the Garden Flourishes
C/S: Black, Ruby Red, white
DP: Olive Sugar Jillibean
black satin ribbon, copics, sponge, black brads

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti

No comments: