Monday, April 5, 2010

STVCCTG6 & FS165 Daisies for Theresa

I used to participate in the Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS & have gotten out of the habit. When I saw that TheresaCC was the featured stamper this week, I knew I had to participate. This is the card of hers I chose to CASE I think her work is incredible!!! I also paired it up with this week's color challenge on stamptv-- yellow, black & white & whatever color we needed for an accent.

Stamps: Purrr-fectly Delightful Gina K.
C/S: Lemon Drop, Black, white
copic, black satin ribbon, Cuttlebug Swirls

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti

2 comments:

Janice M said...

Love these daisies!! Perfect for the color challenge. I saw you have a wish for some........did you still need some or have you bought the set?

thinker said...

so very pretty!! I love the colours - they're a perfect choice for your image! and, of course, your colouring is beautiful!!!