Sunday, May 19, 2013

Flourishes Designer Focus ~ Julie


Flourishes has a new challenge for Friday's. It's a Designer Focus where they will give a little bit more info on a DT member & showcase several of their past creations.  The challenge is to CASE one of their creations.  I chose the 3rd card of Julie's to CASE.  I kept the layout the same & the colors, but I changed the papers, stamp set & the sentiment.

Stamps: Tulips for Friends, sentiment, Botanical Bookplates Flourishes
C/s: white, black
DP: My Mind's Eye
copics, black satin ribbon, oval punch, black pearls

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti


5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful take on this Misti, I chose the same card (it will be posted tomorrow)! Yours turned out just lovely!

ChristineCreations said...

Lovely card Misti! The stripes really add to that vertical feel of the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful, very classy with the single tuplip and black satin ribbon is awesome!

Mom said...

This is an eye-catcher!


Julie Koerber said...

Misti -- this is just stunning! Love the pop of red with the neutral background. I'm humbled that you took the time to recreate one of my creations! Thanks for playing along!! :-)