Thursday, May 16, 2013

WT427 May Flowers

 Today's Ways to Use it challenge was all about May Flowers.   We had a slow start to our warm weather but now it's here in full force.  We have 3 days of over 100* temps in the forecast for the next week.  My flowers are loving it!

I'm still working on the Use Every Stamp challenge.  It doesn't mean that I'm on a spending freeze, it just means that I'm trying to use more of the stamps that I already have.  I definitely have some go to stamps, but I'm trying to get some ink on a few more.   And I'm definitely NOT counting my stamps!  *grin*

Stamps: Summer Blossom, Taglines Flourishes
C/S: black, white
Swiss Dots ef, copics, oval punches

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have absolutely darling cards! I think the task of doing a card a day is ambitious, then I read you are attempting to used every stamp in your stash! Now that's a task. Good luck. I should think of that, and I do try to go for my older ones at times. I really enjoy your cards.
Hugs,
J