Wednesday, May 15, 2013

For You!


I love this image!  I blame... ahem... I mean credit Tammie E. that this is a part of my collection.  *grin*   I've recently been added as a coordinator for VSN over at Splitcoaststampers.  Tammie has been a hostess the last several times & her cards always get my wallet into trouble.  (okay, okay... so she wasn't in my craft room twisting my arm, it just felt like it!  *grin*  )   If you haven't seen her creations, you need to go to her gallery & see them.


Stamps: Beebug Whipper Snapper Designs
C/s: white, black
DP: from the scrapbox  (the black polka dot piece is 3.5 x 4.5 *wink* )
Swiss Dots ef, oval nestabilities, copics, black pearls

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti


2 comments:

Lee said...

OH that is just toooo darling!!! I love the dp panels!!! Yeah...that Tammie is an enabler extraordinaire!!!

Tammie Edgerton said...

Oh, Misti, this is stinkin' cute! Your colors look awesome and I love that layout! I agree...we need to do something about that Tammie girl! *snort*

Thanks for everything you do with VSN! You rock!