Friday, February 5, 2010

FTTC52F Favorite Flourishes

For the 6th Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge, we were encouraged to use our Favorite Flourish sets/stamps. It wasn't a difficult decision for me, I knew that I would use the tulip from the Thank You set.

I worked on this yesterday & before I had it finished, jokingly asked my hubby when he was going to work on our taxes. Normally, I'm the one who does them. I was shocked when he said, "Where's the stuff?" I decided my card could wait, while I helped him get all of the info together. Our taxes have been e-filed! WOO HOO!!! Thanks hubby! :D Maybe this weekend I can get the other 3 Anniversary Challenges completed.

The free editing program that I am using is called PhotoScape.

Stamps: Thank You Flourishes
C/S: Black, Pure Poppy, White
DP: K&Co
Black satin ribbon, copics, black brads

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful comments Love hubby Oh yeah great card.

Unknown said...

This is so pretty, Misti!! I love the beautifully colored red tulip! Beautiful card!