Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Timeless Tuesday #55 Sympathy Flowers

The Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #55 challenge was to use flowers. I needed a sympathy card today & I've used all of the ones in my stash. My Iris bed is looking more & more like spring, I don't have any blooms yet, but the leaves are getting taller.

Stamps: Calendar Set 2 Flourishes, sympathy set by SU!
C/S: Lovely Lilac, New Leaf, white
copics, New Leaf ribbon, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti

3 comments:

Janice M said...

Very pretty!

Silke Ledlow said...

Misti...your sympathy card is GORGEOUS. Love how you colored the flowers!!! This card will definitely bring a smile to the recipient!!!

Thank you for playing the FTTC with us this week!!! Hugs ~S~

Betty Wright said...

Misti, this is wonderful! Great colors and design! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!