Tuesday, February 2, 2010

STVCCSB10 Daisy in Sage

This week's color challenge over at stamptv is sage, yellow & black. As soon as I read that, my favorite daisy came to mind. I do like the way this turned out. It looks completely different than the other cards I have made with it. Have I told you how much I {heart} this daisy! :)

The flower seeds that I planted a week & a half ago have already peeked out of the dirt. My boys are so excited! They keep wanting to take the plastic cover off of the little greenhouse. I have to remind them that it's like opening the oven door or taking the lid off of the crockpot. You just can't do that. I can't wait until we can plant them in pots.

Stamps: Flowers for Daisy Gina K.
C/S: Sage Shadow, Lemon Tart, Black, white
DP: Cosmo Cricket Earth Love
Black grosgrain ribbon, buttons, copics, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug, Nestabilities labels

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti

1 comment:

Kevin Oblander said...

Another great card my love even if im a little bias