Thursday, March 4, 2010

FTTC56 & MTSC63 Tulips

Please ignore the glare on the card. I'm in a hotel room, stamping with my good friend Lee Murphy & the lighting in here isn't very good! I put my card on the window ledge to get some natural lighting.

I made this for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #56 challenge to use scallops & for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challege #63.

Stamps: Thank You Flourishes
C/S: Lemon Tart, Black, white
DP: K& Co
black gingham ribbon, black pearls, oval nestabilities, copics

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin... until tomorrow!

Misti

5 comments:

Christi said...

Wow! Your card is gorgeous, Misti! I love it! I hope y'all have a fun time!

Cindy Haffner said...

beautiful Misti.

Janice M said...

Very pretty Misti!! Hope you and Lee are having alot of fun!! :)

Betty Wright said...

Misti, this is wonderful! LOVE the colors and design! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Beautiful Parrot tulip!