Tuesday, March 30, 2010

He's ALL Boy!

My oldest son is 8 & he's ALL boy... completely fearless!!! He had been outside for a little while today... it got up to 81* today! He came tapping on the window to get my attention. As he holds his hand up , he says... "Can we keep them, Mom? They are just sooo cute!" Ummmmmm.... NO!!! Take them far away from the house... I do not want to see them again!

So he goes outside & disposes of those rodents. Then a few minutes later, he's asking, "Well, how about this?" YIKES!!!
I think he's going to have to just live in his room!!!!

A friend of ours, kissed his face over & over again on Sunday. He said that he wanted to save either one of them to take to give to Miss Tiffany as a present! Not only is he ALL boy, he's also onery!

I've been too busy keeping an eye on him to get a card made. Maybe in a little while...



7 comments:

Tami Grandi said...

UGH! I did NOT like seeing that big old picture in my google reader!

Diane said...

HeeHee! As the Mom of 4 boys, I am thankful that in 26 years, none of them brought me presents like these!!!

Lee said...

We've had a snake as a pet.....but no mice.......we get kitties that bring us those kind of presents! sigh.......

Okay, do NOT tell him Mr. James and I cracked up at the "present" for Miss Tiffany.....ummm....she kinda deserved that! LOL

Janice M said...

Oh Boy! Looks like it might be a long spring/summer at your house! ;)

dawnmercedes said...

ooh ... classic! haha Glad you took time to snap a pix!!

mollymoo951 said...

Oh. I got shivers looking at those rodents. Those things ate my baby tomato plants...snakes...OY! And I thought a handful of earthworms shoved in my face was bad. EEEEWWW!

Paula Laird said...

WOW! That is a BIG snake for him to be holding!