Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pansys in Kraft

Our temps today were in the low 70's!!! I was able to get outside & enjoy some of the nice weather. I'm ready to plant some flowers! :)

I made this for this week's color challenge on stamptv-- Wine, Kraft & Yellow. I used some yellow stickles on the center & popped up the circle panel. The ribbon was from a spool I picked up at Big Lots after Christmas.

Stamps: Pressed Flowers Gina K.
C/S: Wine with Everything, Kraft, white
Memento Rhubarb Stalk, yellow marker
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, Circle Nestabilities, ribbon

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti

2 comments:

peggysue said...

I like the colors you chose for this card Misti! And we won't be planting any flowers outside here until Mother's Day weekend, that's as early as we can do that to be safe from frost. :)

Christi said...

Your card is gorgeous, Misti! Yay for nice spring weather!