Saturday, March 20, 2010

March 20 & C4C29 Happy Spring

The bottom picture is a personal picture. We got a "trace" amount of snow today. Look at how green our grass is! Hubs is going to have to mow soon, there are parts of the yard that are really thick already. Yesterday, our temp was 70!!!

The theme for this week's Crazy 4 Challenges is to think spring. I was in the mood for some red tulips, so I reached for this image. It is from a retired SU! set that I sold many years ago. This is the only stamp in the set that I ever used. Someone in the SCS Wish Rak group was nice enough to send me some images.

Stamps: Bulbs in Bloom SU
C/S: New Leaf, Black, white
DP: K&Co
black saddlestitch ribbon, label 4 nestabilities, black pearls, copics


A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'...

Misti

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Hi Misti!! Haven't seen you in awhile, hope all is good. Love your tulip card. My tulips and daffodils are starting to come up. We had a day in the 70's today so please keep the snow out your way! ;0)