Friday, April 12, 2013

Flourishes Summer Lovin'

This is for the Flourishes release challenge Summer Lovín'.   It was an inspiration challenge filled with pink lemonade & fun summer colors.  Have you seen their new release????  It's another good one!!!

Stamps: Sweet Pea Flourishes
C/S: Black, white, Bubble Gum Pink
DP: from the scrap box
copics, Seeing Spots ef, black satin ribbon


We are working on our office.  This is what Phase 1 looks like....

This is where all of my stamp stuff has been moved.  It's on a 6 ft partial wall.  I had 15 feet before!  It is stacked higher than I normally would stack them, but it was either go up or out.  I decided to go up!  *wink*   The desk (phase 2) has been built, I just need to fill in the nail holes & touch up some paint.  I hope to have a picture soon.   We pulled up the carpet & laid wood floor.  It is sooooo much better on my allergies already.

Now, we are headed out for a 4-H competition.  I have my muck boots, just in case the field is as muddy as they say it is!

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!
Misti

4 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Such a pretty card Misti! Your new arrangement looks awesome too...I so need to organize my space too :) !!! Hugs ~S~

ChristineCreations said...

Those sweet peas are so pretty for a summer theme! Lovely Misti! And the organization looks great! Thanks fo rplaying along with us at Flourishes this month!

Stacy Morgan said...

Someof my favorite flowers.... aaahhhh I just smle at this Misti. Very pretty.
WOW!!! Now that is some organized space right there, you lucky girl! Love it. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Summer Lovin challenge~

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Love the sweet pea image and your colored it wonderfully. The shelves look awesome too! Thank you for playing along at the FLLC Summer Lovin' Challenge.