Wednesday, April 10, 2013

FTTC#215 Around the House


This week's Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge was to use something found around the house.  I cleaned out my pantry & found this box of tea bags & they have expired.  Rather than toss it out, I decided to use one of the bags to tea stain my c/s for this challenge.  A side benefit was my cardstock smelled really nice for a little while.  You can still smell faint traces of vanilla & caramel if you sniff really hard.

Stamps: Sweet Nature, sentiment Strawberries Flourishes
C/S: Cherry Red, Black, white
DP: Black & Ivory Prints
Seeing Spots ef, copics, oval punches, black pearls

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'.... until next time!
Misti

3 comments:

Broni said...

What an awesome idea to use the tea bags to stain your cardstock! I love how it turned out and I'm so glad you played along with us in the Timeless Tuesday challenge!

Allison Cope said...

Oh Misti! You clever, clever girl! What a great idea to use a tea bag. Gorgeous card - love what the tea bag stain did to your papers. Thanks for playing along with our "Around the House" challenge for Timeless Tuesday at Flourishes!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and red roses, Misti! I love your creative idea and the stain looks wonderful!