Monday, April 1, 2013

FTTC213 Hyacinths

I made this for this week's Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge.  The challenge was to grab some thread.  Well... umm... anyone who knows me very well, knows I didn't do so well in Home Ec when it was the sewing semester.  In fact, just today I grabbed the liquid stitch to repair a hem instead of the needle & thread.  I did however pierce holes & used my white pen to add some faux stitching to my card.  The center of the hyacinths have white pearls for some extra jazz.

Stamps: Hyacinths Flourishes
C/S: olive, white,
DP: retired SU!
copics, white organdy ribbon, white pearls


Shhhhh... don't tell anyone.... but I've rearranged my schedule to include a designated time for stamping again.  Today, we had someone stop by the house because, "she knew we'd be home doing school."  (roll eyes!)  But, that's not an every day thing even in small town USA!!!  I hope to be here on a more regular basis.    We begin phase 2 on the office this week.   Kevin is LOVING pinterest & the internet.  (said with heavy sarcasm!!!  *grin*  )

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

No comments: