Monday, August 24, 2009

Fall Sketch Challenge card

I found another challenge... I know... like I need one more challenge to participate in... LOL!!! This challenge is a sketch challenge on Friday's over at Prairie Paper and Ink blog I loved this week's sketch!!! It still feels like summer here, but I decided to pull out the fall stamps anyway.

Stamp: Fall Mailbox Whipper Snapper, sentiment Autumn Abundance Papertrey Ink

Paper: chocolate chip, pumpkin pie, ivory
DP: from a lot I bought on ebay
Brown grosgrain ribbon
Copic markers


A card a day keeps the mojo flowin... until tomorrow!

Misti

2 comments:

Janice M said...

Great card! I like that WS image. I like that sketch, might have to check them out.

Donna Baker said...

you're right about the mojo - unfortunately I wasn't able to stamp at all today! love this fall mailbox card!