Saturday, August 22, 2009

Potluck Challenge

I made this card for last week's potluck challenge on stamptv. It was a recipe: 1 or more designer paper, 2 or more types of bling, 3 or more layers, 4 or more pastels. It took me the whole week to think about this card. I finally came up with something Thursday night. (it had to be posted before 8am on Friday) Talk about a last minute Lucy!!! LOL!!

I found out today that I won!!! I entered the potluck challenge & used Gina K images (your name goes in the hat 2x that way!!), I won!!! My name was drawn randomly. I get to choose a free stamp set from Gina K!!!!! WOO HOO!!! I'm so excited!!! I'm still trying to decide which stamp set to choose. There is a challenge Mon-Fri every week on Stamptv. You should come play with us!!! :D

I used Berry Sorbet cardstock & ribbon from Papertrey. I'm not sure what the dp is, it was in a stack that I bought on ebay. The ice cream is from the stamp set 100% sweet. I used copics to color in the image & my dew drops. And a metal clip... I don't use them very often because I'm not sure how you are supposed to use them.

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti

2 comments:

The Rubber Maid said...

So cute a card and how fun you won.
Your cards are awesome, don't think I can do a card a day but that's great if you can. Glad you stopped by my blog. Pat

Paula Laird said...

Congrats!!! Love the card, too!