Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Last Daisy Card... For Awhile!!!

This is my last daisy card... for awhile anyway!!! ;) I've been challenged to put the daisies away & bring out some fall images. Even though it certainly doesn't feel like fall, the calendar tells me that it is that time of the year. I made this card for Friday's Potluck Challenge on Stamptv. The challenge was to use more than 2 buttons on your card. I've been hoarding these buttons from Papertrey, so it was a good challenge to actually get me to use them. :D

Stamps: Ecelctic Summer, Elegant Flowers

Cardstock: Basic Black, Lemon Tart, white

DP: black polka dot by Making Memories
Copic: Y21
Lemon Tart buttons

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti

2 comments:

Francie G. said...

Love this summer *daisy* card! So very lovely! I'm with you, still stuck in the summer mode!

Janice M said...

Cute! I like these daisies too! Wish I could buy that stamp by itself!