Monday, August 10, 2009

Summer Harvest Sketch Challenge Card

I decided to pull out this image from the Summer Harvest stamp set. I'm trying to use my summer images before it's time to pull out more fall things. It's still summer here in Oklahoma, so it doesn't seem like fall. I'll still be using my summer things this month at least! ;)

I found a tutorial coloring the strawberries with copics here I like how the strawberries turned out... they looked better before I put the crystal effects on them. But, the leaves... well, let's just say that I need another tutorial!!! :)

Stamps: Summer Harvest Gina K., sentiment by Whipper Snapper
Cardstock: Real Red, Wild Wasabi, white
DP: retired Real Red dp
White grosgrain ribbon, oval punches, oval nestabilities, corner ticket punch

A card a day, keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti

1 comment:

peggysue said...

Strawberries are always fun, these look really ripe! :)