Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm being corrupted!!!

Yep! It's true. I'm being corrupted by my friend Lee. And you know what?!! She's not even sorry about it. After she reads this, she will laugh. *sigh* This is the 2nd card in less than a week that I've used the pink & brown color combo voluntarily!!!!!!! :D (The bottom scoop of the ice cream cone is really pink. ) While this card was made for a challenge, it didn't require the pink & brown colors. Lee still has a loooong way to go to get me to use a lot of bling & color, but she'll be thrilled that she is getting me to use more pink!!! Thanks DF!!!! :D

This card is for the Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS.

Stamps: Haagen Daz Bear Whipper Snapper, sentiment by GinaK.

Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Dark Chocolate (PTI)
DP: Basic Grey

Ribbon: dark chocolate (PTI)

oval punches, oval nestabilites, pink rhinestones

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow...

Misti

3 comments:

Janice M said...

SO Adorable!! Pink & Brown is one of my fav color combos! Along with Red, Wht and Blk!

JayLynn said...

Super cute card!

Lee said...

hahaha PINK!!! Pink and Brown!!! Mwahahahaha my evil plan is working!!!! LOL But it truly is a cuuuuuuuuuute card!!