Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mom!!

Today is my Mom's... ummm... well... let's just say... birthday!!!! :D :D Even though it isn't an extra special milestone year, it is her special day & I wanted to give her a special card. I had a hard time coming up with something until I saw this card I LOVED it!!! I forgot to order the In Bloom dp from Papertrey... you can bet it will be on my next order! So, I decided to get out my white ink pad & create my own dp. I also colored the rose red. Happy Birthday, Mom! I hope today is a extra special day for you!!! I love you!!

Stamps: In Bloom Papertrey
C/S: Basic Black, White
Dp: black & white polka dots
Copics, black pearls


A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti

2 comments:

Christi said...

Wow, Misti! Your card is beautiful! I think I might have to add that stamp set to my wish list now! :) Happy birthday wishes to your mom!

Janice M said...

Very pretty! You did a great job making your own DP! I like the flower in Red, it really pops! Happy Birthday to your Mom!